Monday, May 3, 2010

About 'Him'..

Some time back, I and him were worlds apart….completely oblivion about the existence of each other. And a day arose when we met...he came, he saw and he conquered!

He's the sensible types, I'm the crackpot types. :/ ..He's patient, I'm jumpy.

He's smarter than me. :/

He's way fitter than me. :/

He’s quick & prompt…. I’m procrastinator.

He spends his entire weekend playing Badminton & Cricket. :/…. And gets a new injury at cricket every weekend. :/

He is too tall, even for my highest heels. :/

He comes up with weird nicknames for me …every time with new humming note.

He laughs his heart out..and makes you smile :)

He claims to be a cook (….Lemme taste and certify ;p)

He begins sentences and doesn't end them. :/

His PJs are worse than mine (I know it's hard to believe). :/

He sings the wrong lyrics of Hindi songs and actually makes them sound correct. :/

He chides me for being careless towards food…for staying back at office for longer hours..for slipping on my sleep hours..for being lethargic & skipping the Exercise regime. :/

But in spite of all this - he is the only guy who totally gets me….
..And that's WHY he gets me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great items from you, man. I have take note your
    stuff previous to and you're simply too excellent. I actually like what you've got right here, certainly like what
    you are stating and the best way wherein you say it. You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a terrific site.
    Here is my homepage ski stores new Brunswick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ...Thanks for dropping by..Welcome to my blog..however, nowadays I hardly get time to dwell here..still I resolve to write something here very soon..

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Say it please!