Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Detached Attachment

Quite a few days passed by and I’m lingering around with elusive and dire feeling – “Detached Attachment”….My mind is straying with this thought and yet I knew it not…
While finding out what exactly this detached attachment is, I found myself lost in the midst of this vague musing –

I came out alone on my way to my tryst,
But who is this that follows me?
I move aside to avoid his presence,
But I escape him not.
He doesn’t speak a single word and I fill my heart with that silence.
He adds his voice to every word I utter,
And directs me not to shudder.
I’m wandering alone in his company…

& I realized the Detached Attachment. Even on getting disconnected in form, matter, emotions and in spirit ….yet love, care, understanding and respect too are in good measure therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Say it please!