Friday, February 13, 2009

A Cup Of Cold Coffee…

Clock has ticked 1.30... the calm and clear mood of night is swinging with the gentle breeze….I’m reading a book & all of sudden, urge for writing something good surges….my mind crammed with diverse thoughts, trying to coin ‘something good’ but more I tried to stress on ‘good’ to come out, less I could articulate anything…I guess, I need a cup of coffee to revive and refurbish my school of thoughts.

So I'm standing in the kitchen in a vague sort of way, and it occurs to me that I made a cup of coffee some time ago. It was at this point I started wondering if I had actually made said cup of coffee or merely imagined it…

Since I was absorbed in thoughts, I’ve missed my coffee :(….. and realized how unreasonable it is to scuffle and merely dwell on the series of thoughts & musings which can’t even get materialized into a maverick blog post…I felt pity for myself. Something so complex and so convoluted that I am sure I would not be able to do justice in putting it down in words at this moment was still swirling round n round under my cerebrum…My mind is still at it, and looking back at my bungled attempt, I keep complaining how inept & inefficient I am!

…I could recollect, how I decided of dipping my toes into the water of blogging, even I was not knowing what I would write…. I started scribbling with the only thought that someday something interesting may come up which would keep readers glued to my blog… but yeah, never ever thought I would be writing about not-even-interestingly missing cup of cold coffee… that too only because I could not congregate n frame anything better!


This post has brought to you by a cup of cold coffee :P

Adios Amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Say it please!